Tuesday 12 April 2011

Maybe I'll get it right this time

Well what an eventful night, I heard some commotion outside Juliet's window, I hope it's Paris, I would be proud to call him my step son. where has Juliet gone? I haven’t seen her all day and i noticed the nurse came back to her bedroom all in a rage. It looked like some people had beaten the crap out of her, maybe I’ll give her a bonus to make her stay. I can't seem to find My daughter anywhere, maybe I should send some sort of search party... Nah, I'll let my lady take care of that, way too much effort for a lord with so much esteemed value. I guess i should get out there and support my daughter though, I'll ask the nurse and see if I can make her to get Juliet a present of some sort for Paris. I really hope that Romeo bloke isn't going after my daughter, I hope she’s aware that i would personally chop off his lump of a head. Besides, I’m sure the Montagues won’t mind, he seems like a really depressing figure. Boy am I glad I don’t have him sulking around my palace.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA.

    Sir, are you on Cocaine?
    Haha.....
    haha.
    Ha.
    I'm ashamed.
    I don't believe you're the father of a Montague now are you?

    Sir, lay off the drugs. Please.

    ~Parisistheshizz<3

    PS: CAN'T WAIT TILL I MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L Cap-Dizzllee how are you brahhhh. Hope to see you soon at a family gathering or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I wasting my time with the drool of a Capulet's mind? I hope when I see you next you will remember how to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. roofies man, they mess you over, never woken up beside a donkey before, i think i might go easier on the drinks next time....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OFF WITH HIS HEAD! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

    ReplyDelete